Adding visual aids in your material can have a positive effect on the learning experience . It helps learners create a context for the activity they're about to engage with and also helps better recollect information and navigate the course. And it's fun!
How to add a cover photo to an activity
- Above the activity title, click the Add cover photo button.
- A random cover photo has now been added at the top of the activity.
- Use one of the 4 options to select your cover photo:
– Search through Unsplash
– Upload your own image file
– Link to an image file online
– Shuffle through random photos until you find the right one!
How to edit or remove a cover photo from an activity
- Hover over the cover image with your cursor.
- To edit the cover photo, click the Edit button.
- To remove the cover photo, click the Remove button.