Inviting other instructors to teach your course with you is simple and easy.
- Go to your course and click the Participants link the header.
- Click the Invite participants button.
- Click the Add instructors item.
- You now have 4 options available to choose from;
⌨️ Manual invite
Type in the full name and email for the instructor(s) you want to invite.
📎 File import
You can import a
.csvfile with name and email pairs listed. Learn more about how to generate a .csv file here.
👯♂️ Copy & paste
If you have a list ready with full name and email, you can copy and paste it into a text field to import it.
🏫 From institution
If the instructor(s) you want to invite are already enrolled in your institution, you can search and find them in a list view. Check off the instructors you wish to invite to the course.
- When you have chosen your preferred method and imported instructors, you have the choice of sending them an email invitation now or waiting until later to do so. Select whatever option you prefer.
- Click the Add instructors button to add the instructor(s) to your course.
Sending email invites out later
If you've decided to not send out an email invite and want to do it later, you can do so by finding the instructor in the participants list, click the context menu button and click on Send email invitation.