Do you want to share an interactive video experience with your students, directly from within Eduflow? This is possible with the HapYak activity.
🧐 How it works
With the HapYak activity you can show interactive learning content to you learners. Think of videos with integrated quizzes, chapters, or links. For inspiration you can have a look at HapYak's interactive gallery or at this example here.
Learners can mark the activity as complete when they interacted with the HapYak video.
🏗 How to set it up
- Add the HapYak activity to your course
- Go to the settings tab of the activity and write a description for your learners so they know what to expect.
- Sign in to your HapYak account to create or find an existing HapYak project.
- Select share, choose HapYak wrapper, and copy the embed code.
- Paste the embed code to the HapYak activity in Eduflow.
- To learn more about the different set-up options you can find in the settings tab of the HapYak activity, please have a look at this article here.