Zapier lets you connect Eduflow to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between Eduflow and other apps. The Zapier integration requires an Eduflow Pro plan or above.
How to set up a Zapier integration
- Log in to your Zapier account.
- From your Zapier dashboard, click on My Apps in the sidebar menu.
- Click on the Add connection button in the top right part of the screen.
- Search for Eduflow and select our app in the menu. You will be prompted to input an API key here.
- In a new tab, log in to your Eduflow account.
- Go to you Institution dashboard, select Settings in the sidebar and select Zapier & API in the menu.
- Generate a new API key and click on Copy to clipboard.
- Go back to the API key prompt and paste in the API key.
- You have now successfully set up an integration between Zapier and Eduflow and can start building Zaps!