Have you ever wanted to only let a subset of your students get access to certain flows and activities in your Eduflow courses? With our subsetting feature, you can. The feature is simple and intuitive to set up – yet it is very powerful!
Assign students manually or by tags
As an instructor, you can either assign your students to flows and activities manually by choosing them individually, one by one or by using tags.
🏷 Combining the select a tag activity with the feature for assigning activities and flows feature makes it even more powerful: Students can now select one or more tags and get instant access to flows and activities of your choosing.
How it works:
- Navigate to any flow or activity
- Click the 'Edit' button in the top right corner of the flow or activity
- Scroll down to the rules section and find 'Assign activity/flow to a subset of students'
- Toggle on 'Assign activity/flow to a subset of students'
- Manually assign students or switch to using tags
- You have now successfully assigned the activity or flow