Submitting your assignment in a submission activity
- From your course overview in Eduflow, go to the course where you need to submit your work.
- From the icons behind the activity you can see if an activity is open or not. An activity in Eduflow is open when there is no lock icon behind the activity.
- To submit your work in a submission activity, fill out the submission form and select your submission format. Depending on what your teacher has allowed you can choose between File, Google Drive, Link, Text, Screen & Voice Recording, and Webcam & Voice Recording. Read more about how to submit a specific format below.
- Once you have filled out the form and added your submission click submit.
- All done! You now submitted your work.
Not all formats may be available to you, your teacher will determine which file format is accepted.
File – To upload a file, click File. The accepted file types will be listed within the blue upload file box. Drag and drop your file or click on the upload bar to select your submission. Check to make sure you upload the correct file. The progress bar will turn green when the file has been successfully uploaded and the file name will be displayed.
Google Drive – Click Google Drive. A popup will allow you to open Google Drive and select your file. Select the correct one and upload.
Link submission – Click Link and copy the url of your link and paste into the text field.
Text – Click Text and fill out write your submission in the editor. You can use various formatting by using the toolbar above the text field. The text will auto-save so you can come back to your submission later if you choose not to submit it.
Screencast - Click Record screen & voice and accept the permissions to allow screen and audio recording. When you are ready to record click the red record button. If you need to record again you can delete your existing screen recording.
Webcam- Click Record webcam & voice and accept the permissions to allow video and audio recording. When you are ready to record click the red record button. If you need to record again you can delete your existing video.