It is easy to copy an existing course in Eduflow. This can be useful if you want to run multiple instances of the same course or if you want to reuse a course from earlier.
How to copy a course
Start by navigating to the main page (the page where you can see a list of your courses). On that page, click "Create or join" in the top right corner and select "Create new course".
On the page where you can create a new course you have the alternative option to "Copy existing course".
When you are copying an existing course you have to decide
- Which existing course you want to copy.
- Whether you want to copy the flows and activities into the new course.
- Whether you want to automatically add the same instructors to the new course.
- Whether you want to automatically add the same students to the new course.
- What the title should be for the new course.
When you have decided those things, click "Create new course" and your new course will be created!